To be a pioneer means a constant quest of the best, It means also trying to be the first, at any time. Since the M.S.S.S MECHANICAL WORKS (REGD.) established in 1963 their industrial calling became definitive : it is located in Ludhiana (known as the industrial hub of India. ) the city of Punjab in north India. within a short time, the firm had made its reputation for beyond the frontiers of Indian and overseas market and the 'AMCO PRESS SYSTEM' label became the ultimate reference of quality
Most Closely concerned with the industrial adventure of this century with so many customers M.S.S.S MECHANICAL WORKS (REGD.) always participated to the development and success of such famous branches of industry, like automobile, electrical and in all fields where batches of high precision sheet metal, blanking, coining and metal forming & forging components.
Therefore : May the third millennium brake through, M.S.S.S MECHANICAL WORKS (REGD.) will be ready under the label ‘ AMCO PRESS SYSTEMS’. To serve the industry.
Standard Machines with in 90 days
Customized Machines with in 120 days
As per international Standards
Accuracy as per JIS Standards DIN OR AS PER CUSTOMER DESIGN (IF AVAILABLE)
Separate complaint handling section complaint
Handling Time : MAX. 24 HRS (With in PUNJAB) AND 48 HRS (OUTSIDE PUNJAB)
Container Freight Station is just 2 Km. From Factory.
AFTER SALES SERVICE
1. Preventive maintenance checklist and training is provided at the time of installation.
2. In case of complaint, It is attended with 24 hours
3. History sheet of the machine is maintained at our end.
4. free service is provided upto 1 year
5. After 1 year at very reasonable charges.
1. Emergency Stop : Stops the machine at any position.
2. PLC SAFETY : No chance of double strokes.
3. SAFETY GUARDS : Machine stops when any body part enters the die area.
4. REPEATED NON-REPEATED KEY CLUTCH : Ensures non repeatability of stroke in mechanical rolling press.
5. GEAR GUARD, FLY WHEEL GUARD & FRONT GUARD : Covers all moving parts